Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:28 AM
- An app you want to edit
- Find the app you want to edit.
- Change the file extension from .ipa to .zip.
- Use WinRAR and extract the app to a folder on your desktop.
- Right click on the iTunesMetadata.plist and hit edit with Notepad++.
- There you can edit the name of the app who bought it and the company(if you edit this info you wont receive updates).
- You can edit the app icon by renaming iTunesAtrwork to iTunesArtwork.png and edit it or just change the icon completely.
- Click on payload,whatever app is there you can edit any of the image files and html files.
- Go back to the folder that just shows 1 folder and 2 files and highlight them all.
- Right click, click add to archive when you do that under Archive format click ZIP.
- Under Archive name rename to whateveryouwant to.eg:sample.ipa
- Double click and add it to iTunes library sync to your iPhone.