Sunday, October 10, 2010 10:48 PM
Here is an exclusively prepared troubleshooting guide for our readers. Below is a rundown of common issues that could explain why Limerain is not working for you.
Check out the troubleshooting guide after the jump.
Error #1 : Limerain is not working on my Mac ?
Solution : Currently, Limerain supports Windows only. Please wait for future releases to support Mac.
Error #2 : Limerain is not working on my PC ?
Solution : Download the latest version of iTunes for Limerain to work properly. If Limerain is not working, make sure your version of iTunes is up to date.
Error #3 : I can't see the Limerain icon anywhere on my screen ?
Solution : Reboot your iDevice.
Error #4 : My iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo when using Limerain ?
Solution : If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo when using Limerain (error 3014) , try this:
Put your iPhone into DFU mode, if your iPhone is either stuck on the Apple logo or keeps rebooting.
1) Connect your iPhone to iTunes.
2) Hold the Home and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3) After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button for 10 seconds or until iTunes pops up a message saying that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. At this point, click OK, then click “Restore” in iTunes.
Error #5 : Cydia doesn't show up on my SpringBoard after installation ?
Solution : Restart your iDevice.
Error #6 : I am getting “iTunesMobileDevice2.dll” error with Limerain ?
Solution : If you encounter “iTunesMobileDevice2.dll” error with limerain :
1) Go to “Programfiles(x86)/Common Files/Apple/Mobile Device Support”.
2) Save and remove “iTunesMobileDevice2.dll”.
3) Copy and paste “iTunesMobileDevice.dll”. Rename and copy to “iTunesMobileDevice2.dll”.
4) Run Limerain.
For full updates on Limerain and tutorial visit here.
Please feel free ask your problems and fixes in the comments section below.