Tuesday, November 9, 2010 5:29 AM
Remember iPhodroid which installs Android OS on your iPhone? Well, some hackers made it even easier than before, you can now install Google's Android OS on your iPhone directly without using a computer thanks to the updated version of BootLace.
* iPhone 2G ( iOS 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 ) jailbroken with Blackra1n / Redsn0w / PwnageTool
* iPhone 3G ( iOS 4.x ) jailbroken with Redsn0w / PwnageTool
Install Android On iPhone 2G/3G Using BootLace [How To] :
1) Once your device is jailbroken, tap on Cydia > Manage > Sources > Add http://repo.neonkoala.co.uk. Now, search for BootLace and install it.
2) After installing the app, launch it. Tap on OpeniBoot and hit the Install button as shown below.
3) BootLace will check your compatibility and it will download and install some files to install iBoot to run Android.
4) Now, reboot your iDevice and you will be able to choose between iOS and Android OS through the QuickBoot tab.
5) Although, through the iDroid tap, you can remove BootLace whenever you want and get back to the default iOS.
Feel free to ask any queries in the comments section below.