Saturday, December 11, 2010 8:25 PM
Are you tired of the Cydia reloading the data just to see new tweaks in Cydia? Well now you can check them using an RSS feeder. Below is a guide to show you how to set everything up to check your Cydia updates in no time at all.
Get Cydia Tweak Updates Faster [How To] :
1) Download an RSS Feeder. We recommend MobileRSS.
2) If you don't already have a Google Account, you can register for it here.
3) Next, click this link here. After that, press the Google Button to add it to Google Reader.
4) Log in to your Google Account and it should add by itself.
5) You can now view the RSS Feeds via MobileRSS. You just need to press "All Items" to view your
Give it a try now, and don't forget to share your experience on the comment section