Wednesday, December 29, 2010 4:38 PM
MyWi 4.11.2 Tethering App supports :
* iPhone 4
* iPhone 3GS
* iPhone 3G
* iPad 3G
MyWi 4.11.2 Update Changelog :
* iOS 4.2.1 Compatibility
* Fix for disconnect after 4 – 10 minutes for some users
* Faster performance
* Lower battery consumption
* Choose the In Use Indicator that you want: – Status bar icon (no battery use) – Blue pulsing bar (10% – 15% more battery)
* Adjust the WiFi transmit power (Between 30% and 100%)
* Battery consumption meter
* USB Bridge mode (Connect your laptop over USB to iPhone 3G or WiFi connection)
MyWi 4.11.2 Requirements :
* WinSCP (Windows)
* CyberDuck (Mac)
* Download mywi4_4.11.2.deb File (link below)
Before you proceed with MyWi 4.11.2 installation tutorial, read these :
Note #1 : Before you begin this tutorial / installation you will have to REMOVE / UNINSTALL any other older MyWi versions (previously installed) from your iPhone or iPad.
Note #2 : MyWi 4.11.2 will NOT work, download or install if you have any other tethering apps installed on your iPhone or iPad. So if you have PDANet 4.18 installed on your iPhone then you will not be able to install MyWi 4.11.2 unless you remove/uninstall the PDANet 4.18 from your iPhone or iPad.
Note #3 : Before you proceed with this tutorial you have to install the dependency for this version of MyWi from Cydia. You need to install “IntelliStatusBarIcon” package.
Note #4 : You must have a jailbroken iPhone in order to install MyWi 4.11.2.
Note #5 : All MyWi 4.11.2 download links are at the bottom of the tutorial.
Install MyWi 4.11.2 Cracked .deb On Your iPhone/iPad [How To] :
1) Launch Cydia > Search “IntelliStatusBarIcon” package. Once you find it, tap on Install button at the top right corner and then tap on Confirm button at the top right corner to install this package. Once you have installed the above mentioned package in Cydia you can move forward with the MyWi 4.11.2 installation.
2) Download MyWi 4.11.2.deb file from the bottom of this tutorial and save it on your computer.
3) Start WinSCP and connect to iPhone, then type :
* Host name - IP address of your iPhone.
* Port number - 22. (By default this option is already set to 22 but if it's not then change it).
* Username - “root”
* Password - “alpine”
5) Once you have logged in to your iPhone, browse to : private/var/mobile directory.
6) Copy/Move the “mywi4_4.11.2.deb” to your iPhone in this directory : private/var/mobile
7) Now while in the WinSCP go to Commands Menu at the top and then select “Open Terminal” or just press “Control + T” on your keyboard to open the Terminal window.
8) Once the Terminal Window opens up, type this command into the “Enter Command” field, type in "dpkg -i mywi4_4.11.2.deb" and then press the Execute button.
Note : You have to type the name of the file exactly as you see it on MyWi 4.11.2 file name. If there are capital letters in the .deb file name then you have to use the same type of format when typing in the “dpkg -i” command in the Terminal.
Here is MyWi 4.11.2 Crack .deb working on our iPhone 4.
If you have any problems or queries, please feel free to comment below.
Download Links :
MyWi 4.11.2.deb (Cracked .deb File)
We do not encourage anyone to pirate games or apps. Developers spend a lot of time, working on these apps. We suggest if you have downloaded an IPA file of an iPhone game or app that you like, download it legally through the App Store after you test it.