Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:46 AM
Note : We don't recommend you to use this hacktivate method if you aren't enrolled in the iPhone Developer Standard or Enterprise program.
However if you want to test these methods for educational purposes only, here are the instructions.
Activate iOS 4.3 Beta on iPhone, iPad Without Developer Account [How To] :
Method #1 :
1) Install iOS 4.3 Beta on your iPhone.
2) Jailbreak your iDevice with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc8, you should see a white block in the upper left corner from your iPhone, reboot it.
3) Download iFunBox.
4) Navigate to : /System/Library/CoreServices
5) Open SystemVersion.plist and remove the following lines:
6) Reboot your iPhone.
7) Now, activate your iPhone using iTunes.
Method #2 :
1) Restore your iPhone to iOS 4.2.1.
2) Press Shift-Update and point to iOS 4.3 IPSW (Shift-Update, not Shift-Restore).
If you want File System Access just jailbreak it like you were on iOS 4.2.1 and reboot your iDevice when it’s stuck on a black screen, then you will have access to the file system with tools like iFunBox, but Cydia will not work
Warning : If you do this and then go to settings and do any of the restore settings under restore and then connect to iTunes it will tell you that you can’t use the beta and need to be a registered developer. This how you will know your UDID is not registered.