Friday, January 21, 2011 3:25 AM
“Multitouch Gestures” in iOS 4.3 Beta 1 for iPad. However, they have already made it clear that this new feature will not be released in the final iOS 4.3 build. Below is a tutorial on how to add multitouch gestures on your iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3 Beta.
Add Multitouch Gestures On iPhone 4 iOS 4.3 [How To] :
1) Jailbreak your iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3 Beta.
2) SSH into your iPhone 4 and browse to : System>Library>CoreServices>SpringBoard.app>N90.plist
3) Open N90.plist with a plist editor or a text editor (like TextWrengler).
4) Add the a boolean statement and set the value to true.
5) Save , replace and respring.
Now, you have successfully enabled multitouch gestures on your iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3 Beta.
So, what are your views on this new Multitouch Gestures feature on your iPhone 4 ?