Thursday, January 6, 2011 6:43 AM
MyWi is not working for you, here is a great alternative for you to use for internet tethering called PDANet 4.18. PDANet 4.18 works just like MyWi and in some cases it is actually better than MyWi. PDANet 4.18 app creates a WiFi HotSpot on the go so you can connect through your wireless antenna just like you would do with your router or MyWi.
PdaNet 4.18 Tethering App supports :
* iPhone 4
* iPhone 3GS
* iPhone 3G
* iPad 3G
PdaNet 4.18 Requirements :
* WinSCP (Windows)
* CyberDuck (Mac)
* Download PdaNet _ 4.18.deb File (link below)
In this tutorial we will show you how to install fully functional PdaNet 4.18 Tethering Application on your iPhone 4 for free.
Before you proceed with PdaNet 4.18 installation tutorial, read these :
Note #1 : Before you begin this tutorial / installation you will have to REMOVE / UNINSTALL any other older MyWi versions (previously installed) from your iPhone or iPad.
Note #2 : PdaNet 4.18 will NOT work, download or install if you have any other tethering apps installed on your iPhone or iPad. So if you have MyWi installed on your iPhone or iPad then you will not be able to install PdaNet 4.18 unless you remove/uninstall the MyWi from your iPhone or iPad.
Note #3 : You must have a jailbroken iPhone in order to install PdaNet 4.18.
Note #4 : All PdaNet 4.18 download links are at the bottom of the tutorial.
Install PDANet 4.18 Crack .deb On Your iPhone [How To] :
1) Download the Cracked FullScreen for PdaNet _ 4.18.deb file and save it on your computer.
2) Start WinSCP and connect to iPhone, then type :
* Host name - IP address of your iPhone.
* Port number - 22 (By default this option is already set to 22 but if it's not then change it).
* Username - root
* Password - alpine
3) Once you have logged in to your iPhone, navigate to : private/var/mobile
4) Copy/Move “PdaNet_4.18.deb” to your iPhone in this directory : private/var/mobile
5) Now while in the WinSCP go to Commands menu at the top and select “Open Terminal” or press “Control + T” on your keyboard to open the Terminal window.
6) Once the Terminal window opens up, you will need to type in this command into the “Enter Command” field : "dpkg -i PdaNet_4.18.deb" and press the Execute button.
7) Now respring or reboot your iPhone.
You will not see any type of notifications that HotSpot is running or if any device is connected to your iPhone. You will have to open the PdaNet 4.18 app and see your connections to your iPhone. You will not see the blue glowing strip on your iPhone like in MyWi.
Here is PdaNet 4.18 Crack .deb working on our iPhone 4.
If you have any problems or queries, please feel free to comment below.
Download Links :
PDANet 4.18.deb (Cracked .deb file)
We do not encourage anyone to pirate games or apps. Developers spend a lot of time, working on these apps. We suggest if you have downloaded an IPA file of an iPhone game or app that you like, download it legally through the App Store after you test it.