Sunday, April 24, 2011 4:16 AM
ultrasnow fixer, you may now use official ultrasnow for unlocking your device on iOS 4.3.2 running old baseband now. It is to inform you that this update for ultrasnow 1.2.2 is for current unlockers only i.e., for those users who are still on unlockable baseband. Read the ultrasnow 1.2.2 unlock tutorial below.
ultrasnow 1.2.2 unlocks Basebands :
Note : Those who want to update to iOS 4.3.2. First you have to jailbreak your iPhone 4 or 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 and preserve the old baseband using either Pwnagetool 4.3.2 on Mac (tutorial) or snowbreeze 2.6 on Windows (tutorial).
Unlock iPhone 4,3GS On iOS 4.3.2 Using ultrasnow 1.2.2 [How To] :
1) Use Pwnagetool 4.3.2 to jailbreak your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS (Old and New Bootrom) on iOS 4.3.2. You can follow the guide using Pwnagetool 4.3.2 (Mac) here OR use snowbreeze 2.6 (Windows) here.
2) Start Cydia > Manage > Sources > Edit > Add. > repo666.ultrasn0w.com select Add Source. Once Cydia has added the source click on Return to Cydia button.
3) Once the installation is complete, search for ultrasnow in Cydia and install it.
4) ultrasnow 1.2.2 will automatically unlock your jailbroken iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS.
5) After running ultrasnow 1.2.2, please reboot your iPhone using the normal slide to power off swipe. T-Mobile users in the USA must disable 3G mode in Settings > General >Network. That’s it!
You have now successfully unlocked your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS on old baseband using ultrasnow 1.2.2 successfully. If you haven't jailbroken yet, follow the guides below...
Untether Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 Using redsnow 0.9.6 rc14 [How To]
Untether Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 Using snowbreeze 2.6 [How To]
Untether Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 Using Pwnagetool 4.3.2 [How To]